TRUST YOUR INSPECTIONS TO THE ROOFING EXPERTS AT GOLDEN RULE
Having Golden Rule Contractors look at your roof in addition to the insurance company assures that you’re being charged the appropriate cost for your repairs. We are willing to help with the claims process, and can even help the insurance company determine the cost of repairs to your home.
HOW TO FILE AN INSURANCE CLAIM FOR HAIL DAMAGE
1. Locate your homeowner’s insurance policy.
2. Organize your facts and records including:
- Insurance policy number
- Date and time damage occurred
- Approximate hail size
- Photos and video of damage
3. Call your insurance provider:
- Provide the necessary information
- You will be given a claim number
- Schedule an appointment for roof inspection with insurance provider
4. Contact Golden Rule Contractors to schedule an appointment for us to inspect your roof.
Golden Rule Contractors will work with your insurance provider to:
- Take inventory of the damage
- Create damage report
- Prepare estimate for repair or replacement
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU GET A ROOF INSPECTION?
A professional should inspect your roof every three to four years or after any large hail and/or windstorm. Like your grandpa said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”
WILL INSURANCE PAY TO REPAIR YOUR DAMAGED ROOF?
There is no guarantee that your insurance company will replace your roof, as there are many factors at play. These include the age, variety, and condition of the shingles. Insurance companies may have differing policies regarding roofing repair or replacement.
Contact Golden Rule Contractors and we will inspect your roof for damage at no cost to you. If damage has been sustained, we can help you with a plan going forward.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE ESTIMATE OR INSPECTION
Matt and Dave have the best crew and are so great at what they do. Professional, fast and courteous. I strongly recommend them. Give them a call!Cheryl G.