TRUST YOUR INSPECTIONS
TO THE ROOFING EXPERTS AT GOLDEN RULE
Schedule your FREE inspection with us today!
We’ll always look at your roof in addition to the insurance company to assure you’re being charged the appropriate cost for your repairs.
We are willing to help with the claims process, and can even help the insurance company determine the cost of repairs to your home.
HOW TO FILE A
HAIL DAMAGE INSURANCE CLAIM
1. Locate your homeowner’s insurance policy.
2. Organize your facts and records including:
- Insurance policy number
- Date and time damage occurred
- Approximate hail size
- Photos and video of damage
3. Call your insurance provider:
- Provide the necessary information
- You will be given a claim number
- Schedule an appointment for roof inspection with insurance provider
4. Contact Golden Rule Contractors to schedule an appointment for us to inspect your roof.
We’ll work with your insurance provider to:
- Take inventory of the damage
- Create damage report
- Prepare estimate for repair or replacement
WILL INSURANCE PAY
TO REPAIR YOUR DAMAGED ROOF?
There is no guarantee that your insurance company will replace your roof, as there are many factors at play. These include the age, variety, and condition of the shingles. Insurance companies may have differing policies regarding roofing repair or replacement.
Contact Golden Rule Contractors and we will inspect your roof for damage at no cost to you. If damage has been sustained, we can help you with a plan going forward.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU
GET A ROOF INSPECTION?
A professional should inspect your roof every three to four years or after any large hail and/or windstorm. Like your grandpa said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.”